Monday 22 August 2022

Andromeda Acolytes at $9200 of $14k with 54 hours go go!

If you've yet to back and/or promote, we're obviously entering the crunch time, so please don't delay in backing and/or promoting as suits your life situation.

Tell people you're backing a sci-fi game on Kickstarter and it's nearly there. And you can tell them in person or on socials or forums or wherever!

Here's the main link again:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wadeclarke/andromeda-acolytes-a-state-of-the-art-sci-fi-text-adventure

I'll also link you to my latest backer update to let you know where my head's at. Note that if you're already receiving my direct Kickstarter updates and remember me quoting The Phantom Menace, you've read this update.

Here are two other IF Kickstarters I'm backing right now...

(I'd share some graphics but my graphics are screwy on Planet IF at the moment, so I'm leaving them out until I hear back about that)

Stereotypical

Did you know that Scott Adams (through his company Clopas LLC) is also Kickstarting a game at the moment? The Kickstarter for ios/Android game Stereotypical finishes soon after mine. I am backing the project and have faith in the pitched base game described on the page, though I don't think the campaign video is very good. There's also a community element involved in the creation of the game. Check it out yourself:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wadeclarke/andromeda-acolytes-a-state-of-the-art-sci-fi-text-adventure/posts/3588864

Grimfel

I'm also backing Adam Frank's Grimfel, a fantasy Interactive Fiction/Visual Novel hybrid "about your character's gruelling journey through the age of great desolation""(!). I really like the aesthetic he's developed for the game. It offers base content and then ongoing scenarios. If you like these kinds of stories, and in a dark and not-fey mode, check this one out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grimfel/grimfel-grimdark-fantasy-interactive-fiction-visual-novel/

No comments:

Post a Comment